Saturday, April 18, 2009

What do you call a thing that has teeth and is on the verge of dominating the world...if only she could reach it..?

LILLY!!





She finally cut her first 2 teeth at the same time... they are still barely poking out of her gums, but you can kinda see them. And if she bites you it hurts! She has also been SO close to crawling! These videos don't do her justice cause she can actually reached something as far away as the pizza boxes... she was just getting tired, which is why she's so grumpy here too. We are so proud of our baby girl.. She's getting so big!


So I finally decided to change my blog layout... The last time I changed it I just picked some random one from cutest blog on the block and called it good, but I finally took the time to look through all the ones they had on that site and found this adorable one! They even have these blinkees that are super cute!! And I finally took the time to add my own playlist with some of my favorite songs ever... Let me know what you guys think!!

4 comments:

Heather Stott said...

LOVE THE POST.. she is SOOO close to crawling! it is so cute cuase she is still just a little thing!! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys! August is just too far away I think we need to see you before that!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I can't believe how big she is getting with all the moving around. Annalise didn't move until she was one, so I don't even know what it is like? Are you still nursing with those teeth of hers?

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I can't believe how big she is getting with all the moving around. Annalise didn't move until she was one, so I don't even know what it is like? Are you still nursing with those teeth of hers?

The Slaters said...

So I am watching these videos and trying to decide if she looks more like you or Steven.....I just can't decide, she is such a good mix. But most of the time I see you in her. I can't believe how mobile she is.....it is so fun to watch her be so close to crawling. I can't believe she already has teeth. None of mine did until atleast 9 months.

Total Pageviews