Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Drowning... but loving it.

This summer, I've been taking some classes... The first semester I took a modern class, this semester I am taking ballet and ballet pedagogy (teaching methods) and I'm also retaking anatomy online. I'm DROWNING in homework every day! no really....

For my ballet pedagogy class, we are creating an entire 8 year curriculum. Every Tuesday and Thursday we have a level to turn in. Each level packet usually turns out to be anywhere from 9-13 pages of material. Each packet usually takes me 6-8 hours to complete. I'm trying to be very thorough with them, but every step we do has to be perfectly notated including accents and french terminology... it takes forever to do but man... it's so good! Do you ever have homework you enjoy doing?? This is definitely fun to put together, and not only that, but the end result... an entire 8 year curriculum including a lesson plan for each level... that's priceless right there...

Anyway If that wasn't enough, we also have random readings, and vocabulary quizzes. For ballet we have journal entries and vocab quizzes...plus I'm behind in my anatomy so I need to do a lot of catch up for that class...

In other words... sorry I haven't been blogging... and I hope to pick it up soon, but I can't promise anything!

No comments:

Total Pageviews