Friday, June 3, 2011

Holy Moly

I know... it's been a long time... yikes...

UPDATE...
Steve is doing awesome! He's been the Senior sys admin AND the Junior sys admin at his job for the last several months.. they've been trying to hire a guy but just haven't found one yet.. we pray every night that they get some help so Steve isn't so busy and stressed at work... But although it is stressful he is learning a ton! Good for him!

I WAS super busy. I had my concert that was amazing. I had some really good parts in it and it was a fantastic opportunity. Our company went to Vegas for RDA and performed Foxhole and rocked the house! Since then I've been sitting on my couch and playing with Lilly! We are having a grand ol time... That and more and more photos! As far as my photography goes... I decided I LOVE dance photography... and I meander at other types of photography... which excites me... I've had some awesome people do shoots with me and I learn something every time.. I really need to work on my timing so my poor dancers don't have to do things a million times! Figuring out timing is like playing a video game... it has to be perfect!

Lilly is doing great! She is loving the time at home! She told me the other day that she had a crush on a boy at daycare... She got all giggly and quiet and smiley... she told me he was cute!! WHAT?!?!?! But it was short lived. She was done with him a few days later. She's a girl!

We've done some fun things in the last few weeks including the zoo and discovery gateway! But by far the best thing this summer is going to be...... (drumroll please).......



DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

Yep! We are going!July 15th! The Stott clan are going to have a blast!! We are preparing by watching lots of disney movies so Lilly knows the characters. So far she loves Beauty and the Beast (my favorite) and Aladdin... but her ALL TIME FAVORITE.... Cinderella! She just loves the little mice! Gotta love sharing our memories from our childhood with our kids...

2 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I know, I totally can't wait! It has been a while (like 10 years or so) since I have been to Disney.

I am ready to see everybody!

I love all of your new dance pics, they all look amazing, no matter how many times the dancers had to jump up and down!

Anonymous said...

173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天 , 173视讯聊天

Total Pageviews