Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby?!?!

Hey... HOLY COW it's been a long time since I've blogged... I'll go through really soon and fill everyone in on what's been going on with Steve and I... complete with pictures and everything... But until then, I thought I would share the exciting news. I went to the doctors office today and they told me 1)If the baby were to be born now, she would be perfectly healthy and happy... no worries about being premie, and then they told me 2) The baby has dropped into position, and I've already dilated to 2 cm. She said that I could go into active labor at any time... it could take anywhere from a day to a month...

Now, since I found this out, I don't know if this is all in my head or not, but I've been getting contractions all evening, and they feel like they are getting worse... so I'm a little anxious. We just keep telling ourselves that when the baby REALLY decides to come, we'll know it for sure. Anyway... We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Heather Stott said...

ha ha Contractions too? If they don't last long, like if they are like 30 seconds each then they aren't the real thing, also try taking a bath to see if they go away, if they do then it's not the real thing, but how freaking exciting is that! You are definitly getting closer, your body is getting ready! you better keep my posted!

Total Pageviews