Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh dear....

Wow it's been a while... quick update before I start regularly blogging again...

The concert was amazing... it went really well and I absolutely love performing! The first piece I did of the evening was SLAM which meant I had stomach cramps the rest of the show cause that dance kicks my butt... Love it though... that dance is awesome!

I'm done with school! The semester is over sans 1 little final which will probably be more like a party, and my trip to Washington! (state...not dc) And oh how bitter-sweet that is. I was all psyched for the break but now I have this overwhelming feeling that I need to be doing something. I have decided though, that I do have something to do.. and it's important.. along with spending time with Lilly... (that's not the hard part) I need to get myself into habits that will make the next year easier... like good eating and cleaning habits... not wasting my time that sort of thing. That's my goal before I start school again end of June.

Steve just got back on Thursday from a monster trip.. one that was supposed to last like... 3 days that turned into 8. It was a long week and he worked something close to 140 hours in those 8 days. Yikes! That and he's leaving me again on Wednesday to go to Kentucky to help his parents move to Abu Dhabi... yeah... I know. Steve didn't think I was going to be able to go to Kentucky with him due to finals so no reservations were made for me... only I actually can go so now either we will have to pull out something like 600 bucks to go or I sit at home alone another weekend... It's ok though... I tend to get a lot done when he isn't home cause I don't have as many distractions! Like on this last trip I completely redid our living room. I slipcovered/reupholstered our couch... which is almost done sans finishing cording on pillows.... redid the walls, painted a table and some frames and a few other things... once everything is completely done I'll take pictures and post them so you can all see my beautiful front room!

Lilly is doing amazing.. it's such a treat to have her home. She's a doll and growing up so fast! She's teething right now and I swear this one tooth is just as bad as her 4 molars coming in all at once was.. At least she is pretty easy going about it... she's not a terror when she's teething just a little moody!

So there  you have it... update from the Stotts... now let the blogging continue!

2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I know what you mean. Crew is cutting all his molars at once.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I just heard that you are coming with Steve tomorrow.....Yay!!

We are excited to see you...and I am happy to know that you can spend one weekend with Steve!

Total Pageviews