Sunday, January 30, 2011

Healthy again!

Photobucket
Ahh... we have endured another round of "catch the cold" in our house. I think we were sick for about 3 weeks... but alas... we are all healthy now. We love daycare, but man we better have buff immune systems once we are done!

Steve's doing great at his new job. We attended his company party last week and I got to meet all the people he works with and a lot of people that he didn't even know because he's so new! We had a lovely dinner and were entertained by a magician! (or rather by the couple we were sitting across from who made fun of the magician the whole time!.... what... we were too far away to actually see the magician... )But we had fun! Thanks to Mom and Dad for babysitting our sick baby that night.

Steve's new job is interesting... it's definitely an adjustment.... meeting new people, getting used to how their work environment works... especially being brought into a company that is actually stable and has been around for a long long time. You enter not knowing the years and years of history between these co-workers and all the politics of the past... to be honest we are still settling in and seeing if it's a good fit.

I've been dancing away at school! We've been working with some guest choreographers the last couple of weeks and it has been an adventure... It's weeks like these that make me look back on where I was a few years ago right after my injury. I never believed that I could even seriously take class again. And here I am doing all sorts of crazy contemporary choreography and partnering and things I honestly still have a hard time believing I can do. Life changes... It's wonderful.

Lilly went to Nursery after several weeks of not going due to sickness... and she's standing here telling me about it right now... She went potty while in nursery, then told me that she drew a picture, and that there is Jesus Christ in nursery.... (cue breaking heart!) We love this girl so much!

No comments:

Total Pageviews