Sunday, July 19, 2009

2nd Anniversary part 2!

So for Steve and I's anniversary I got us Incubus concert tickets! A lot of people wouldn't ever guess it but Steve and I are rockers deep down! We have been SOO excited for this concert! We are more of the old Incubus fans then their new stuff so we were SO excited when we found out that the concert was promoting their new cd which is completely made up of all of their old favorites!! YAY!!! We had SOO much fun! We ran into some old friends and met some new ones! We were surrounded by some pretty interesting people! I won't tell the stories about them, but I'll just say that when people are extremely intoxicated, barriers like age and fact that you are strangers don't matter any more! Anyway, we had so much fun! It was so nice to get out there and dance to the music and sing at the top of your lungs!! I love my man!

Incubus singing my favorite song by them... Drive!

STELLAR!

No comments:

Total Pageviews