Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summatime and the Livin's Easy

About a week and a half ago my sister and her husband went down to Las Vegas to take care of some business and left my mom in charge of her kids. I went up to help babysit and we had a blast! We got out the pool and swam for a little bit and then blasted some music in the living room while we made dinner and just had a party! All the kids had a blast!



Nothing like hanging out in the shade with your pink swimsuit, pink bottle and cool sunglasses!



Olivia is getting so big! She is such a sweet girl!









The boys gettin down! I personally think these are the best moves I've ever seen!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Look out John Travolta! That is some good dancing footage!

Heather Stott said...

love the top pic of her with her leg on her knee! haah so cute!

Total Pageviews