Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Impromptu photoshoot: The Wayts

It was cold... it was extremely windy... and my camera overexposed every single picture... but I did what I could... we were only out there for like.. 10 minutes. Probably because none of us believed we could get a good picture.. I got several that were close.. but there is always a hair covered face, or someone wasn't looking.. or a shadow on a face... but it was my first shoot so I'm happy with results.

BTW - These are Steve's aunts family! Jonathan had just returned from his mission and it was his homecoming today and they were planning on taking some random family pictures with a point & shoot so I offered to shoot some...

BTW #2 - if you click on the pictures you can see them better... go ahead.. I dare you to click!

1 comment:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I like the one of the girl with the wind blown hair and sunglasses.
I didnt even know you took a photography class or whatever this is for. good job!

Total Pageviews