Monday, February 8, 2010

Relief

Missy isn't mad at me anymore... it took her a lot shorter amount of time than I thought it would for her to get over it... THANK YOU! I'm so happy cause I love her to death!

And...

My piece is done.. and it looks good... Everybody knows when to run and where.. and are there on time.. and it is really cool! I like it a lot! ALL the dances are really different so it will be interesting to see who wins. I really don't care if I win or not but I think the judges will have a hard time comparing them because they are all so different.

Lilly and Steve came to rehearsal with me tonight and I loved watching her run around the theater. I love it that that will be something she will remember about growing up.. hanging out in theaters for rehearsals and stuff like that. Love my life!

No comments:

Total Pageviews