Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to Normal

Lilly has been doing a lot better now. She (finally) went back to daycare yesterday and she was SOO excited to see all of her friends and Denise! We are so glad that we have good daycare! It's seriously priceless! They are like family to her!

I'm glad to be back to school full time too... I miss a lot when I'm not there 100% of the time. For example I caught that we were taking headshot pictures on Friday... but I didn't catch that it was going to be after rehearsal and I would need to plan for someone else to pick Lilly up from daycare. We only have 1 car right now cause Steve's car isn't starting. He got a ride home from work and I was going to pick her up from daycare when I was done with rehearsal.. but we didn't get out till 6:30.... ugh...

Anyway, we got our refund and have purchased our toys... We are currently enjoying Steve's toy, a 50 inch plasma screen tv (sigh.. roll eyes) and my toy is purchased and will grace our presence on Tuesday! Other than that we are paying off debt, and saving quite a bit as well! Just looking forward to another easy weekend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews